Deltasone cash on delivery K e can you buy viagra in america nnedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program
Interested students who meet the following criteria can take printout of Preliminary Application from the website or Facebook page and send the filled application along with the required documents to SIE Office, Karachi.
- Pakistani citizen and reside in Pakistan.
- Secondary school students in their home country (Pakistan) who are currently (Academic year 2018-19) enrolled in 9th or 10th grade or ‘O’ Levels students. (Note for O’ Level Students: only O’ Level 9th grade or O’ Level 10th grade students are eligible to apply. O’ Level 11th graders are not eligible)
- Minimum 15 years of age and not older than 17 years on August 1, 2019.
- Minimum 60% marks in all major/core subjects (English, Mathematics, Sciences) in the last class attended; overall minimum average 60% marks for the past three years. (Students with a gap year or a repeated year are not eligible.)
- Can communicate in English. Minimum 60% marks in English exam during the past three years (2015-16 and 2016-17 and 2017-18).
- Must not have traveled to the United States.
Note: Minimum 60% marks in all subjects in the examination that will be held before departure to the U.S.A. (The annual exams that will be held in 2019). Students will be required to send their mark sheets of the last examination when they receive the mark sheets.
Students who meet the following in addition to the above criteria are likely to be short listed for the final round of selection.
- Pass Entry Test.
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility, adaptability, good character and scholastic aptitude.
- Willingness to participate in host family’s daily life.
- Record of all necessary immunizations, as outlined in the Student Application, before arriving in the U.S.A.
- Should demonstrate flexibility and a commitment to promoting cross-cultural understanding.
- Agreement to attend classes as a full-time student and maintain at least a ‘B’ Grade average in an American high school.
- Willingness and agreement to abide by the ‘YES Student Rules’ as outlined in the YES Student Application and all other rules and policies during the program.
- Know and practice Pakistani culture and values, and able to represent the same in the U.S. schools and communities.
- Meet U.S. J-1 visa eligibility requirements (for instance, the U.S. citizens are not eligible for J-1 visa)