Application and Selection Process for YES 2020 – 21
STEP-1 Preliminary Application
Students who fulfill the Selection Criteria and agree to the Parent Student Agreement and General Program Rules can apply for the scholarship. They can download the Preliminary Applications from www.yespk.org, Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/YESProgramPakistanOfficial or photocopy and courier the filled applications with required documents to SIE office. Female students, students with physical disabilities and students from non-elite and government schools who meet the criteria are strongly encouraged to apply.
The participating schools/organizations must collect fully completed Preliminary Applications with all required documents from students and courier them to the SIE Office.
Students who are eligible according to the Selection Criteria but their schools are not interested in forwarding the YES Preliminary Applications can courier their applications independently.
STEP-2 Entry Test:
- After initial Preliminary Application screening, short listed applicants will be notified for YES Orientation and Entry Test through letters and/or e-mails to their addresses mentioned in the Preliminary Applications. (SIE is not responsible for wrong / incomplete or change in addresses.)
STEP-3 Interview and Group Activity:
- Students who pass the Entry Test will be notified via letters for appearing in interview and group activity.
- Students will be required to fill up YES Final Application (attached with the letter) and appear in Interviews. (Students are required to appear on the interview day with completely filled YES Final Application along with required documents.)
STEP-4 Standardized English language test for international students:
- Short listed students after the interviews will be required to take a standardized English language test for international students.
STEP-5 Final Evaluation:
- Final selection of students will be based on Entry Test, Interviews and neatly filled completed YES Final Application with all required documents.
- The finalists will be notified by a letter and Scholarship Acceptance form from the YES program office.
Keep checking the announcement section of YES website or Facebook page for updates and information.
Important Note: Providing any false/forged documents or information or any discrepancy found at any stage of selection process will result in disqualification of the applicant.
88-H, P.E.C.H.S, Block-6, Karachi-75400, Sindh, Pakistan.